So, miscellaneous notes time:
- This video started so long ago that I wasn't even thinking this could be a video - I think it was some sort of article, but I never went that far down that line before I started working on it in the context of a video
- Weird special thanks to Red Velvet - I looped their songs more times than I can count while working on this script. No, I'm not looking it up in Google Play to give you the answer - I listen to them so much anyway I wouldn't have a clue how to start calculating.
- The audio on this was a nightmare - had the wrong gain on the microphone and was unable to re-record, so I did my best. Apologies if it's a bit of a mess.
- I wrote "Good luck selling that flagship phone", referring to selling a slower phone for the sake of battery, well before the public Apple fiasco with slowing down old phones for the sake of the battery. Not one to pass up a perfect opportunity, I changed it to "Good luck selling that iPhone", which sounds better. And by the time I actually got the video done, it was a story everyone had long forgotten. Funny how all that works.
- I thought of the clock illustration of these concepts way too late in the process of working on the video. If I had the chance to do the whole animation over, I would have made that first, so the narration would be timed to the animation, rather than the other way around.